Parker Bushwacker Crossbow. At an introductory level, Parker has created the “best value” performance crossbow in the industry with the New BushWacker. Inspired by the popularity of the number one selling Tornado, the BushWacker is in a class all its own in safety and style. At the center of its performance is Parkers 100% metal G2 Trigger with anti dry-fire device, and ambidextrous auto engage safety. The vented forearm and safety finger flange are incorporated into the front end of the stock, with an aggressive thumb hole and pistol grip detailed into the back of the stock. The mass weight has been dramatically reduced by skelatonizing the under-comb too. At a mere 7 pounds, the BushWacker packs a punch in value starting under $350.00 retail.
The BushWacker shoots a 20 inch, 400 grain carbon arrow at a buck tagging 285 feet per second. With 150 pound limbs, the cocking effort to shoot the BushWacker is smooth and easy, with a deadly quiet shot when you pull the no creep trigger.
* Ultra Light Weight Design
* Aggressive Stock Styling
* G2 Trigger
* Auto-engage, Ambidextrous Safety
* Anti Dry-Fire Device
* Vented Forearm
* Max-4 Camo Limbs - Black Stock
WARNING! Without proper alignment of bolt and nock, a dry-fire could occur.
* Use ONLY Red Hot or Parker Hunter Arrows in Parker crossbows.
* Use Moon Nocks or Capture Nocks ONLY
* Load Arrow Correctly - Proper Nock Alignment and Full Contact with String.
* Cock Vane should be in a downward vertical position in the track; nock groove should be horizontal with the string.
* Use 400 grain MINIMUM Arrows
* Inspect Arrow and Nock for damage BEFORE each shot.
* Avoid ALL Obstructions when shooting.
*Speed with 20", 400 grain total weight carbon arrow.
Axle to Axle Width
RED HOT Synthetic
All packages include 4 Arrow Quick Detach Quiver and 4 Arrows with Field Points