Parker Enforcer crossbow. Gone are the days of long, clunky, and heavy crossbows. Parker is leading the way in performance, style and value with the Enforcer. Inspired by the popularity of the number one selling Tornado, the Enforcer borrows some of the comfort and ergonomic lines of its up line cousin. The vented forearm and safety finger flange are incorporated into the front end of the stock, and the aggressive thumb hole and pistol grip are blended into the back of the stock. The mass weight has been dramatically reduced by skelatonizing the under-comb too. At a mere 7 pounds, the Enforcer is light on weight and big on punch!
WARNING! Without proper alignment of bolt and nock, a dry-fire could occur.
* Use ONLY Red Hot or Parker Hunter Arrows in Parker Crossbows.
* Use Moon Nocks or Capture Nocks ONLY
* Load Arrow Correctly - Proper Nock Alignment and Full Contact with String.
* Cock Vane should be in a downward vertical position in the track; nock groove should be horizontal with the string.
* Use 400 grain MINIMUM Arrows
* Inspect Arrow and Nock for damage BEFORE each shot.
* Avoid ALL Obstructions when shooting.
*Speed with 20", 400 grain total weight carbon arrow
Axle to Axle Width
RED HOT Synthetic
The Enforcer shoots a 20 inch, 400 grain carbon arrow at 300+ feet per second, generating 85 foot-pounds of kinetic energy. With 160 pound limbs, that is enough muscle to tag a moose. Like all Parker crossbows, the Enforcer has the G2 trigger with an ambidextrous auto engage safety that incorporates an anti dry fire mechanism. The G-2 Trigger has virtually zero creep.
* Ultra Light Weight Design
* Aggressive Stock Styling
* G2 Trigger
* Auto engage, Ambidextrous Safety
* Anti Dry-Fire Device
* Vented Forearm
* Max-4 Camo