Parker Tomahawk Crossbow. The Tomahawk is the Fastest, Lightest, and most Compact crossbow on the market.
The Tomahawk features Parkerís all new and proprietary Advanced Split Limb Technology with integrated Fulcrum Pocket System making it ultra compact while hurling arrows downrange at over 320 Feet Per Second (FPS). With the Bull-Pup trigger and ergonomic textured pistol grip, the Tomahawk is easy to maneuver in a treestand or ground blind. At a mere 6.5 lbs, the Tomahawk is also Ultra Lightweight and Optimally Balanced for a steadier aim on the target. Parkerís highly anticipated new EZ Pull System has been engineered into each 2012 crossbow, reducing the cocking effort by over 50%, when paired with the RED HOT EZ Roller Rope Cocker; this system makes Parker Crossbows the easiest to cock in the industry.
* Modern, Light Weight, Ultra Compact Design
* Advanced Split Limb Technology
* G2 Bull-PupTrigger
- Auto-engage, Ambidextrous Safety
- Auto-engage Anti Dry-fire Mechanism
* Vented Forearm with Safety Finger Flange
* Optimal Balance Point for Improved Accuracy
* RED HOT String
WARNING! Without proper alignment of bolt and nock, a dry-fire could occur.
* Use ONLY Red Hot or Parker Hunter Arrows in Parker crossbows.
* Use Moon Nocks or Capture Nocks ONLY
* Load Arrow Correctly - Proper Nock Alignment and Full Contact with String.
* Cock Vane should be in a downward vertical position in the track; nock groove should be horizontal with the string.
* Use 400 grain MINIMUM Arrows
* Inspect Arrow and Nock for damage BEFORE each shot.
* Avoid ALL Obstructions when shooting.
All packages include 4 Arrow Quick Detach Quiver and 4 Arrows with field points