Parker Tornado Crossbow. The Tornado F4 features the all new proprietary Advanced Split Limb Technology with integrated Fulcrum Pocket System making it ultra compact and devastatingly fast at 340 Feet Per Second (FPS), an increase of 10 FPS over its predecessor. At a mere 8 lbs, the Tornado F4 is also Ultra Lightweight and Optimally Balanced for a steadier aim on the target. Knowing the importance of stealth while in the woods, Parker added Dual String Suppressors to reduce Noise and Vibration. Parkerís highly anticipated new EZ Pull System has been engineered into each 2012 crossbow, reducing the cocking.
* Ultra Compact Tactical Design
* Advanced Split Limb Technology
* G2 Bull-Pup Trigger
- Auto-engage, Ambidextrous Safety
- Auto-engage Anti Dry-fire Mechanism
* Vented Forearm with Safety Finger Flange
* Optimal Balance Point for Improved Accuracy
* Dual String Suppressors
WARNING! Without proper alignment of bolt and nock, a dry-fire could occur.
* Use ONLY Red Hot or Parker Hunter Arrows in Parker Crossbows.
* Use Moon Nocks or Capture Nocks ONLY
* Load Arrow Correctly - Proper Nock Alignment and Full Contact with String.
* Cock Vane should be in a downward vertical position in the track; nock groove should be horizontal with the string.
* Use 400 grain MINIMUM Arrows
* Inspect Arrow and Nock for damage BEFORE each shot.
* Avoid ALL Obstructions when shooting.
*Speed with 20", 400 grain total weight carbon arrow
Axle to Axle Width
RED HOT Synthetic
Outfitter Package Options: Comes with,
Quick detach 4-arrow quiver
4 20" crossbow arrows w/field points