Specter Enhanced Modular Chest Carrier.
- The lower panel features 3 rows x 14 columns of bartacked modular webbing.
- The upper panels features 2 rows x 6 columns of bartacked modular webbing.
- The suspension harness features a back panel with 2 rows x 6 columns of bartacked modular webbing for attachment of an optional Hydration Module or for attachment of other modular items such as a Modular ID Panel.
- The 2" wide Type 17337 shoulder straps comfortably distribute the weight of the rig and adjust via tri glide buckles on the back panel.
- No buckles of bulky webbing are present on the front of the rig to prevent interference with bilateral shoulder transitions.
- The shoulder pads are removable, fully adjustable and padded with 3/8" closed cell EVA foam.
- The shoulder pads feature elastic tube/cable routing loops as well as internal tube/cable routing capability.
- This rig features a front plate pocket which will accommodate a 10" x 12" hard armor plate with plate backer.
- 1000 denier cordura outer construction with all bartack locations backed up with 1250 denier ballistic nylon at a minimum.
- As with all of our products, this item is made in the USA using only top quality materials and manufacturing procedure.