PROBLEM: The current issue BDU pants belt is flimsy, has a noisy, hard-to-adjust buckle and sets off most metal detection systems.
SOLUTION: The Better BDU Belt from Spec.-Ops.® Brand. Thick enough to keep its shape under load, the Better BDU Belt is sized to properly fit the belt loops on BDU pants. The single piece, high-tech polymer BATTLE-BUCKLES™ Belt Buckle (patent pending) is easy to adjust and is much quieter and stronger than "issue" belts. The non-magnetic construction allows you to keep your belt on even when passing through airport security or secured entry into public buildings.
- STRONG AND DURABLE: The BATTLE-BUCKLES™ Hardware (patent pending) is tough enough to withstand the most rigorous battle conditions.
- NON-MAGNETIC: Won’t set off metal detectors and is safe for EOD use.
- IMPROVED LOAD BEARING: New HD Webbing is specifically designed to handle loads like holsters and other belt mounted gear.
- COMFORTABLE: "Micro-adjustable" buckle for greater comfort and a perfect fit.
- FAST AND EASY: Unique "Flip-Tab" buckle design allows quick, easy belt sizing and adjustment.
- TWO WIDTHS AND WAIST SIZES: Available in 1.5" and 1.75" widths and two waist sizes: Regular, 24-36 inches and Large, 36-46 inches.
- FIVE COLORS: Black, Olive, Tan, Coyote Brown, and Gray (approved for the USMC Martial Arts Program).