The Summit 180 Max SD Climbing Treestand offers a comfortable vantage point in the stand with a bit more room and capacity for bigger hunters and those who prefer some extra space. Designed for flexible positioning, the Summit 180 Max is equipped with an adjustable-height, reversible surround seat that allows you to sit facing the tree or reversed with the seat against the tree. Meanwhile, the premium-quality, precision welded aluminum, extended-top frame offers an advantage for tall hunters, yet keeps the weight down to 23 pounds. The larger, 6-channel aluminum platform offers extra space to move around, with a generous 350-pound maximum weight capacity.
Designed for concealment, the treestand features sound deadening (SD) technology for noise control as well as Mossy Oak® Breakup Infinitycamouflage.
- The 180 Max SD Climbing Treestand comes complete with a 4-point safety harness
- All necessary pads, hardware, ropes and straps
- Built to last, the 180 Max SD Climbing Treestand is covered by Summit's Five Year Limited Warranty
Summit's Dead Metal Sound Deadening SD Technology: Every little bit of noise reduction goes a long way in keeping you concealed. Summit's Dead Metal sound deadening technology works by filling in critical parts of the platform with a custom engineered expanding foam to reduce unintentional noises caused by movement on the platform.
Summit's QuickDraw® Cable retention system: Summit's QuickDraw® cable retention system is an important innovation in climbing treestands. It is also the fastest and quietests cable attachment system ever invented. Once the cable is sized for the tree diameter, all you have to do is insert the cable into the QuickDraw® bracket of the suspension arm, pull the "trigger" and the cable securely locks into place. Simple. Theres no fumbling with pins, knobs, nuts or bolts - and the attachment is absolutely secure and silent.
Summit's SummitLokt® precision welding: Summit uses high-quality extruded aluminum and SummitLokt with precision welds for absolute rigidity and maximum strength. Every joint is "locked" into place before welding and each joint is designed so the stress on the weld is minimized. The result is a noise-free stand that is strong, safe and secure.
RapidClimb® Climbing Stirrups are ergonomically shaped and adjustable to fit any boot. Fast and incredibly easy to use, they are offered as a standard feature on all Summit climbing stands.
Complete, Assembled Treestand includes the following:
- Mossy Oak Breakup Infinity Camo
- 6-Channel Aluminum Platform Frame with new Dead Metal, Sound Deadening (SD) Technology
- Extended Aluminum Seat/Climber Frame
- Comfortable, Reversible Foam Seat with Backrest
- Two Coated, Steel Climbing Cables
- Four-Point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap
- RapidClimb Stirrups
- Wraparound Camo Pad
- Camo Backpack Straps
- Green Utility Strap
- Stand Umbilical Rope
- Written Instructions and Safety/Instructional DVD
- Stand Weight: 23 pounds
- Construction: Aluminum
- Tree Size: 8 to 20 inches in diameter
- Seat Height: Adjustable
- Seat Base Dimensions: 18 by 12 inches (WxL)
- Backrest Dimensions: 12 by 20 inches (WxL)
- Overall Dimensions: 21 by 38 inches (WxL)
- Platform Area: 21 by 30.75 inches (WxL)
- Seat Frame Size: 21.75 by 32 inches (WxL)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 350 pounds