Bucksteps are big enough to get both boots on for hanging stands, but small enough not to be noticed. They'll hang just about anywhere too, which makes for some awesome thicket hunts.
Bucksteps. They'll get you headed in the right direction to bag the buck of your dreams.
* Patent Pending
- Bucksteps stack together to form a packable, quiet, and low-profile way to get to your stand.
- Cam-Buckle attachment is whisper-quiet.
- Extruded "steps" are plenty big for today's big boots and provide plenty of grip.
- Strap a lightweight set of Bucksteps onto your favorite hang-on stand and go... it's easy.
- Twisting, turning, leaning trees are handled with ease due to the Bucksteps' design.
- Easily climb to fifteen feet with four sections.
- Design is offset from the tree which gives you more "boot" room.
Weight: 11 lbs.
Section Length: 20"
Step Width: 7 3/4"
Height: Dependent on spacing and placement
Weight Limit: 260 lbs.
Bucksteps tree steps from Summit. Bucksteps attach to the tree individually, allowing you to climb trees that would otherwise be inaccessible to either climbing tree stands or conventional climbing sticks. A cam-buckle tree strap securely attaches each Buckstep section to the tree. Bucksteps are light-weight and nest together for easy carrying. Complete set of 4.