For maximum concealment, the Openshot features sound deadening (SD) technology to minimize startling noises in the field, while the Mossy Oak Breakup Infinity camo keeps you from drawning unnecessary attention to yourself.
Summit's Dead Metal Sound Deadening SD Technology: Every little bit of noise reduction goes a long way in keeping you concealed. Summit's Dead Metal sound deadening technology works by filling in critical parts of the platform with a custom engineered expanding foam to reduce unintentional noises caused by movement on the platform.
Summit's QuickDraw® Cable retention system: Summit's QuickDraw® cable retention system is an important innovation in climbing treestands. It is also the fastest and quietests cable attachment system ever invented. Once the cable is sized for the tree diameter, all you have to do is insert the cable into the QuickDraw® bracket of the suspension arm, pull the "trigger" and the cable securely locks into place. Simple. Theres no fumbling with pins, knobs, nuts or bolts - and the attachment is absolutely secure and silent.
Summit's SummitLokt® precision welding: Summit uses high-quality extruded aluminum and SummitLokt with precision welds for absolute rigidity and maximum strength. Every joint is "locked" into place before welding and each joint is designed so the stress on the weld is minimized. The result is a noise-free stand that is strong, safe and secure.
RapidClimb® Climbing Stirrups are ergonomically shaped and adjustable to fit any boot. Fast and incredibly easy to use, they are offered as a standard feature on all Summit climbing stands.
Complete, Assembled Treestand, Includes the Following:
- Mossy Oak® Breakup Infinity Camo
- Aluminum 4-Channel Platform Frame with Dead Metal, Sound Deadening (SD) Technology
- Aluminum Seat/Climber Frame
- Foam Seat Pad
- Two Coated, Steel Climbing Cables
- Four-Point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap
- RapidClimb Stirrups
- Camo Backpack Straps
- Green Utility Strap
- Stand Umbilical Rope
- Written Instructions and Safety/Instructional DVD
- Stand Weight: 15 pounds
- Construction: Aluminum
- Tree Size: 8 to 20 inches in diameter
- Seat Height: Adjustable
- Seat Base Pad Dimensions: 16 by 10 inches (WxL)
- Overall Dimensions: 20 by 32 inches (WxL)
- Platform Area: 20 by 24.75 inches (WxL)
- Seat Frame Size: 19.25 by 14 inches (WxL)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds