The Goliath SD Climbing Treestand from Summit Treestands is an enlarged version of Summit's popular Viper Treestand and offers a generous 350-pound weight capacity. The Goliath is offers a wider top that provides more room to move around in and is also equipped with a larger, more comfortable seat.
Built for maximum concealment, the Goliath features sound deadening (SD) technology to minimize noise in the treestand. Combing the SD technology, the Mossy Oak Breakup Infinity cover for all the padding, and the Summitlokt system, the Goliath has Summit's premium engineered quality built through out it.
- The Goliath SD Climbing Treestand comes complete with a 4-point safety harness
- RapidClimb Stirrups, and all necessary pads, hardware, ropes and straps
- Built to last, the Goliath SD is covered by Summit's Five Year Limited Warranty
Summit's Dead Metal Sound Deadening SD Technology: Every little bit of noise reduction goes a long way in keeping you concealed. Summit's Dead Metal sound deadening technology works by filling in critical parts of the platform with a custom engineered expanding foam to reduce unintentional noises caused by movement on the platform.
Summit's QuickDraw® Cable retention system: Summit's QuickDraw® cable retention system is an important innovation in climbing treestands. It is also the fastest and quietests cable attachment system ever invented. Once the cable is sized for the tree diameter, all you have to do is insert the cable into the QuickDraw® bracket of the suspension arm, pull the "trigger" and the cable securely locks into place. Simple. Theres no fumbling with pins, knobs, nuts or bolts - and the attachment is absolutely secure and silent.
Summit's SummitLokt® precision welding: Summit uses high-quality extruded aluminum and SummitLokt with precision welds for absolute rigidity and maximum strength. Every joint is "locked" into place before welding and each joint is designed so the stress on the weld is minimized. The result is a noise-free stand that is strong, safe and secure.
RapidClimb® Climbing Stirrups are ergonomically shaped and adjustable to fit any boot. Fast and incredibly easy to use, they are offered as a standard feature on all Summit climbing stands.
Complete, Assembled Treestand includes the following:
- Mossy Oak® Breakup Infinity Camo
- Aluminum 5-Channel Platform Frame with Dead Metal, Sound Deadening (SD) Technology
- Wide Aluminum Seat/Climber Frame
- Foam Seat with Backrest
- Two Coated, Steel Climbing Cables
- Four-Point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap
- RapidClimb Stirrups
- 3 - 16 inch Zippered Camo Arm Pad
- Camo Backpack Straps
- Green Utility Strap
- Stand Umbilical Rope
- Written Instructions and Safety/Instructional DVD
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Stand Weight: 21 pounds
- Construction: Aluminum
- Tree Size: 8 to 20 inches in diameter
- Seat Height: Adjustable
- Seat Base Dimensions: 18 by 12 inches (WxL)
- Backrest Dimensions: 12 by 20 inches (WxL)
- Overall Dimensions: 20 by 36 inches (WxL)
- Platform Area: 20 by 28.75 inches (WxL)
- Seat Frame Size: 21.75 by 26.5 inches (WxL)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 350 pounds